Italy Hotels - Italy Hotel Checker - Italian Hotels
There are many regions in Italy, all with excellent hotels whether you are looking for value for money or really luxurious, you can find it here!
I have gone through and listed just a few of the best hotels that can be found in Italy all with the different specifications. If you cannot find one you like or the region that you wish to stay in then please use our hotel search finder below. Where ever you end up staying I am sure that you will have an excellent time and have plenty to do! With most hotels compromising plenty facilities and things to do there often is no need to leave the hotel.
The hotel search engine also includes many different types of accommodation to book, inclluding villas, apartments, resorts, trulli, masseria, bed and breakfast, guesthouses, homestays, hostels and even a few boats.
Castello Della Caste 4*
- Located in the Lazio region, 45 minutes from Rome. This hotel was a Medieval Castle of 12th century, and was refurbished in 2002.
- The hotel has a wide range of facilities including horse riding, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, turkish bath, restaurant, bar, snack bar/cafe, garden area and partial room service.
- There are 24 well equiped rooms offering air conditioning, hair dryer, mini bar, phone, radio, TV and private bathroom.
St Regis Grand 5*
- The St Regis Grand Hotel is located in Rome and is within walking distance of the Trevi Fountain, Via Veneto and the Spanish Steps.
- The hotel has lots of facilities including fitness centre/gym, sauna, garage parking, business centre and restaurant.
- There are 161 rooms here, 15 of them executive, all with a private bathroom, complimentary toiletries, bathrobe, slippers, hair dryer, mini bar, cable/satellite Tv, phone, radio and internet access.
Starhotel Splendido 4*
- The Starhotel Splendido has direct access to the major attractions in Milan and is located directly in front of the central train station.
- The hotel facilities include bar, snackbar, cafe, restaurant, buffet breakfast, laundry room and partial rom service.
- The hotel has 152 comfortable and elegant rooms all equiped with air conditioning, radio, pay Tv, video, phone, phone in bathroom, mini bar, tea and coffee and soundproofing.
Carlton Baglioni 5*
- Possibly one of Milan's most famous hotel, the Carlton Baglioni is steeped in history. The hotel is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants and is a 5 minute walk from the Cathedral.
- Recently renovated the hotel facilities include restaurant, conference facilities and garage parking. Continental and buffet breakfasts are available at an extra cost.
- There are 92 rooms equiped with cable/satellite Tv, phone, hair dryer, mini bar, complimentary toiletries, slippers and private bathroom.
Atlantic Palace 4*
- The Atlantic Palace Hotel was built in the 17th century and located in the heart the city. The hotel is close to local tourist attractions and the train station, S. Maria Novella.
- The hotel offers guests use of a health suite, bar, cafeteria, restaurant and buffet breakfasts.
- The 62 rooms are sumptuously decorated in 18th century Florentine style, all include satellite TV, hair dryer, air conditioning and mini bar.
Grand Villa Cora 5*
- The Villa Cora Hotel, located in the Viale dei Colli, built by Baron Oppenheim and has an exciting history.
- The hotel facilities include restaurant, gift shop, room service, laundry and banquet facilities.
- The hotel rooms are equiped with cable/satellite Tv, mini bar, private bathroom and telephone.
More Italy hotel links;